Tuesday 19 November 2013

hey everybody I haven't blogged for a couple of days I have been busy drawing and having fun XD

I am still working on mychristmas project wont be long till you all see some more hehe  coming up I will be drawing wolverine from the X men ,goku and vegita  from dragon ball z  itachi kisame and another picture of zabuza from naruto I am also drawing momo hinamori  from bleach  I am also drwing two friends in anime style and another friend in anime style dancing XD also I will be working on my own characters  more and  a Christmas mega naruto drawing for myself :) so allot to come i havn't listed everything so I am busy

 and sadly today I tragically lost my headphones after a year and a half of blissful music listening they decided to die so this is their official funeral XD  they will be missed and shortly replaced but never forgotten ...........  (hehe)

that's it for today friends have fun  see ya soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment