Tuesday 12 November 2013

fav anime :D

howdy!! :D so today I am going to talk about my favourite anime well anime's  my two top top anime are naruto and bleach  I cant really pick between them they mean allot to me

 bleach by tite kubo about a boy named ichigo who can see spirits  one day he meets a girl named rukia who is a soul reaper or death god/shinigami who in order to save ichigo's family from an evil moster called a hollow  gives over part of her soul reaper power  :) soul reapers are like the grim reaper really they ferry the souls of the good to a place named the soul society  they use a sword called a zanpakuto which has many powers and can perform the konso(soul burial) to send the spirits to the soul society .

watch bleach t is amazing  it is the anime that started me drawing manga/anime and I think it is one of the best things in the world :)

Naruto by Masashi kishimoto  about a 12 year old boy named Naruto a fairly bratty kid an orphan he lives alone in the village hidden in the leaves one of the great ninja villages his dream in life is to become hokage (fireshadow) the leader of the leaf village one of the five great shadows that watch over the five great ninja villages but his dream is made even more impossible by the fact that the nine tailed demon fox that ravaged the leaf village 12 years before was sealed within him by the fourth hokage at the cost of the fourths own life , naruto is looked down upon for this reason the village fears him and shuns him but that doesn't stop him with tenacity and enthusiasm  he takes on all ods to show the village he loves that he is not a monster that he will forge his own path  and that he will be the hokage and the best ninja ever known 

now this anime is just so good  I love it it inspires me  to  draw every time i watch it the story is sooooo deep you wont believe it it is  intense the story twists and contorts every episode is amazing check it out :D

 :D also after naruto there is naruto  shipudden which is equally amazing :D naruto is also my mums favourite anime she watches it with me :D


I love these anime's  I hope you all go watch them :D that's it for today  see you tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment