Friday 15 November 2013

here are a couple oh my drawings the first two Christmas gifts :)

 these are fan art so if you don't know what that means it means that these character belong to the manga artists who created them not me but i  draw them as a fan :) rights to the picture composition and artwork me :) riights to the characters go to the manga artsts in question :)

so these are my best friends favourite characters from naruto and bleach so I did them for his Christmas present :) I normally do my own original characters but I enjoy "fan art " allot and I think doing fan art is a great way to learn manga style  to draw and manipulate your own character is amazing  but to draw and manipulate someone else's as if it were your own is hard so good practises if you ask me :)  draw everything and then some hehe :) hope you like them please comment :)



ikkaku madarame from bleach :)
 
zabuza momochi from naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment