Sunday 10 November 2013

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am henry or yume-ite  ,I am an aspiring manga artist   I have been drawing manga in some way for about 7 years  and seriously for about 2 and a half years now .

I draw shonen  style manga,   so swords  fights magic and comedy with a big slice of adventure :) for now I will be uploading pictures of my characters every week or so and when I get a scanner I  might upload my finished manga pages  :D . 

I am 17 from a small village in north wales  in the Snowdonia national park   I have been into anime/manga for most of my life I watched dragon ball z when I was 2 and pokemon ,digimon ,beyblade , one piece and then later I moved on to bleach, full metal alchemist , naruto buso renkin ,wolfs rain  , gurren lagan,  fairytail  and many more  I am a complete manga /anime nut  my fave manga are  gamaran , rave master , magico I enjoyed them all very much :D.

I am also a member of deviant art if you would like to take a look http://mightyplue.deviantart.com/   I have been on DA for a year and a bit and thought maybe I should do a blog so here ya go hehe.

come say hi on DA or here I would be grateful for some comments and friends so  come talk to meee   any questions welcome :D .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment